Senior Security Technician
Looking to join a successful rapidly expanding company with a great culture? Do you have previous experience in the electronic security industry and experience managing a small team? Then you could be who we are looking for.
With over 10 years experience in the industry, Element Security is a rapidly expanding business with a fast paced, young and dynamic culture based in south Sydney. Due to this growth we are currently seeking an energetic Senior Security Technician to join our team. Reporting directly in to the Managing Director the successful applicant will have the autonomy to run their own projects with the help of a team of experienced Security Technicians and other office based staff.
With an immediate start date, on offer for this exciting role is an excellent remuneration package, performance bonuses, paid overtime, company vehicle, phone, laptop and a great work/life balance. We are looking for a highly organised team player with fantastic customer service skills to continue our service excellence.
To be successful in this role you will have
- Previous experience in the electronic security industry
- Installation, commissioning, servicing and maintenance of security alarms, CCTV, IP surveillance and Access control systems.
- Project management experience
- Managerial experience
- NSW cabling licence with endorsements for Structured, Coax and Fibre
- NSW Licences including drivers, security (Class 2C), white card.
- Experience in the following brands will be highly regarded, Concept, Challenger, Paradox, Reliance, Bosch, Hikvision, Vivotek, Genetec
To become a valued member of our talented team please send your Résumé